lupq-511 (25 Sep 2010)
- Bugfix: Frugalinstaller was fail to install on unmounted NTFS partions
- Bugfix: PupDial was fail with some European locale.
- Stripped abiword and some excutable and libraries was not stripped.(thanks to don570)
- Removed sylpheed shared libraries not used.
lupq-510 (23 Sep 2010)
lupq-509 (16 Sep 2010)
- Update: JWM-493-i18n, gtkdialog-splash no focus. (Barry's Blog)
- Follow Woof September 11, rc.sysinit, udev rules of 40_usb_modemswitch-adapted.rules.
- Support xz/txz/tar.xz compression, extract rpm packages but seems still fail for some rpm.
- Some open-with right click, ex. extract debian packages by pupzip.
- Wrappers: mozedit, mozmail, work when seamonkey2 is installed, and mozstart, netscape work when seamokey2 or firefox installed.
- URxvt scrollbar move to the right, color coodination.
- Hungarian translation of sub-menus, some german translations
- Bugfix: bootmanager was not showing sfs files in subdirectory(psubdir).
- Bugfix: pup_event_frontend_d was writing multiline to /tmp/pup_event_sizefreem when ram mode(PUPMODE=5).
- Bugfix: fix typo in rc.country, was wrong X keyboard model for jp and br when boot from 'Safe' mode.
- small bugfix: quickpet was font issue on LupQ
lupq-508 (8 Sep 2010)
- Midori browser technosaurus build instead of netsurf, following Lupu-5.1.1
- Removed Sylpheed(optionally new version 3.0.3 available)
- Removed Ayttm
- Removed duplicated ghostscript fonts and cups fonts
- Removed some background images
- TZ environment variable enabled, Psync shows it
- Follow Woof September 3, 2010
- Modem upgrade and fixed following Wary-0.7
- Network Wizard: Realtek wifi r8180|rtl819*|vt665 support by tempestuous
- Package Manager(petget): warning pet's with /mnt/home, small bufixes on I18N
- fix_menus_on_locale-20100905 supports IceWM translation
- Update applications: Pburn-3.2.9, Pfilesearch-1.24 by zigbert
- Removed applications: IceWM, SNS, DiDiWiki, Pictureviewer, Searchmonkey, Top, Pstopwatch(from the menu).
- Removed theme: PuppyGANT
- Removed translasions: en_AU, en_CA, en_GB, will be additional langage packages.
- Gettext'ed puppy desktop
- Fixed: 'CPU Frequency Scaling Tool' did not launch
- Fixed: drive icons did not disappear
- Fixed: some PDF/PS files was not shown and/or printed
- Small bugfixes: petget, countrywizard.
- Update applications: mtPaint-3.34.55, mhWaveEdit-1.4.20 thanks to don570, Pbackup-3.1.8, Pburn-3.2.7, Pcd-1.2, Pfind-4.19, Pmusic-1.3.1, Pprocess-2.2.0 by zigbert
- Update: 915resolution 20100828
- Keyboard layout menu on the console when 'Safe boot'
- xorgwizard and some scripts updated refering woof 22aug2010
- Flsynclient for Synuptics touchpad, did not work at the first desktop
- Type1 fonts same set as Lucid Puppy, was cut down
- Removed duplicated misc fonts
- rc.update keeps locale on version update, was reverted to the default 'en_US'.
- gxmessage replaced with the one UTF-8 enabled.
- Partview replaced by ecube version. Find it at menu>System>System Memory.
- The 'Application launcher on the tray' of jwmconfig replaced by the code from Puppy-431JP(Japanes edition)
- Pcd, pmusic updated
- some scripts i18n'ed thanks to L18L
- JQ8flat desktop as the default icon theme
- Fixed the timezone was lost after rebooting PC.
- JWM replaced with i18n'ed and fribidi ready.
- Add 'Frugal Installer' button and quickpet info. on the 'Install' icon on the desktop.
- Above dotpup, petget, puppy installer are i18n'ed using gettext, thanks to L18L, modified by me(shinobar).
- Puppyhelp uses defaultbrowser if available.
- Add some misc fonts, corier, helvetica, and fixed.
- mtpant updated to version 3.34.40.
- Fixed 'azery(fr)' keyboard issue.
- Fixed a half of console dialog could not see on some PC's. /etc/fontmap should be blank.
- The DejaVu font replaced with that of Lucid Ubuntu.
- ACPID supports power button and lid of notebook PC's.
- Winfonts, an aid for PC's dual booted with Windows.
- Remove /root/startup/settime
- Update dhcpcd to 5.2.6.
- Fixed 'Connect/Disconnect' on the right click menu of the desktop icon 'connect' did not work.
- Fixed furugalinstaller in some case detects old version installed and never does new instal.
- locale support (was missing some files in /usr/share/i18n/locales) - limited only locales DejaVu font can display.
- Getting-started info (was not shown)
first release of Lucid Puppy QuickSet edition